Southeastern Railway came to us in 2012 to create their very first marketing video content.
The instant success of the first three videos have grown rapidly into a close working relationship with the Southeastern marketing and communications teams.
We’ve produced a series of marketing, internal communications and advertising pieces, covering different areas of their business, from their new uniform launch, to emergency response mapping, and more:
- Southeastern High Speed 5th anniversary film
- Series of On-Track app demo videos across the Go-Ahead Group
- Pop-up coffee shop film for Southeastern customers, played to rail groups and Ministers at The Department of Transport
- Southeastern deep clean advertisement for Spotify
- Motion graphic advertisement for the Southeastern On Track app (below)
- Launch videos for Southeastern’s new uniforms
- Promotional films with customers focusing on service
- The Kent Integrated Control Centre video for the entire company, shared with Network Rail, Southwest Trains and Southern
- Films explaining Southeastern’s 2017 professional people plan to everyone in the company
Here’s just one sample of our full service from idea to impact with Southeastern – to launch their On-Track App. We shaped the idea, created the visuals, branding, style and tone, within two weeks from call to final delivery.