UKTV have come to us for a huge breadth of video production work since 2008.
They’ve briefed us on campaigns including the launch of their channels Eden and Eden HD, Really, Gold, programmes including Covert Affairs, and programmes on Dave.
We also produce UKTV’s official channel showreel each year, which is used as a commissioning and acquisition promo globally.
The work has been in five key areas:
- Storyboarding and helping UKTV (and other partners) to visualise their PR campaigns as they’ll be seen by the audience
- Developing a simple idea by writing, planning, filming and producing content
- Introducing and developing the brand for each piece of content – crucially promoting brand personality throughout
- Placing the content and seeding it for maximum engagement
- Assisting PR companies with their conventional public relations campaigns in the press and in online articles
ROI & RESULTING SALES
Our films have triggered hundreds of thousands of direct positive views and responses since 2008, and been among UKTV’s most successful online reactions ever. Those numbers have won UKTV and PR partners including Taylor Herring Publicity dozens of PR, marketing and brand awards.
- ‘Thank you Greenscreen for the wonderful showreel you created for our MIPCOM event – it was the best reel we have ever presented. You were also fantastic to work with – simply amazing.’ – UKTV
- ‘Everyone agrees – your film for the Drama launch is beyond epic. Absolutely fabulous job.’ – Taylor Herring Publicity
Finally, just a sample of the weird and wonderful work we’ve been responsible for when launching UKTV’s channels: